Let’s kick off your journey with Performance Physical Therapy
We are here to help you get back to the quality of life you enjoy. As you gear up for your first appointment, here are a few things you will want to know. Please review the “what to expect” section and fill out the patient forms prior to your visit. If you have questions at any time, please reach out to our team. We are here to make this process as simple and efficient as possible for you.
What to expect for your first visit
You’ll start your journey with our team by meeting with our front desk staff to review your insurance and patient forms. Please show up to your first appointment 15 minutes early so you can work through any questions you have without cutting into your time with the physical therapist.
Once your appointment begins, you can expect the following interaction with your physical therapist:
- Your physical therapist will evaluate your current symptoms, medical history and any other information necessary to understand your condition.
- Movements and range-of-motion evaluation will help your physical therapist determine your current ability level, which will help indicate where your treatment plan should begin.
- You will both work together to create a personalized treatment plan that addresses your current symptoms and prioritizes your goal outcomes.
- At this point, you will begin treatment.
You should bring the following items with you for your visit:
- Insurance card and ID.
- Medical records, including MRIs, X-rays and any other diagnostic tests that will help the physical therapist determine the cause of your pain.
- A list of symptoms that may help the diagnosis.
- List of current medications.
We gladly accept most health insurance plans. To determine if your insurance is accepted, please contact our team at 915-317-1295 prior to your first visit. Our insurance specialist can help answer any questions you may have.
At Performance Physical Therapy, we want to maximize your time with us. To shorten your time in the waiting room, please have these forms filled out prior to your visit with our team.
In-Clinic or At-Home Visit Intake Forms:
Nueva Cita – Espanol (Completar en Línea)
Virtual Visit Intake Forms:
New Evaluation (Fill out Online)
Medicare & Self-Pay Program (Fill our Online)